1.22.2010

Week 4


The knitting mojo was in the house this week...

Okay, this isn't knitting, it's crochet, but I still made it this week...Book Thong by Donna Hulka
(all links are raverly)


I finished the Swallowtail Shawl by Evelyn A. Clark,

the 30" long Twinners socks by Lynne Wardrop,

and owls by Kate Davies.

I also casted on for Elijah by Ysolda Teague for Alex's birthday that's coming in March were upon later that day he told me that he wants a spider with a retractable web and a yellow frog for his birthday. At no time did he mention an elephant so I guess I won't be giving him the elephant. I think I should still finish the elephant and use it for Christmas. Surely someone will want him.
I also need to start some Little Hearts by Teresa Fox for Valentines soon or I'll be too late.

In non-knitting items the family movie is 3/4th done but I realized that it's too big for one disc so I'm breaking it in half which is now making it a longer process...Argh! I sure hope that it will be done by the end of the month.

2 comments:

Katherine said...

The socks, shawl and sweater are gorgeous but the book thong is my favorite!

wendy said...

Wow...Thank you. You always say such nice things to me.lol.