1.01.2010

2009 in Review chatter

I'm pleased that I pretty much achieved my goal of quilting in 2009. When I said "I want to make four extra long twins and one extra long full sized quilts, one for each child and then an extra long twin I-Spy quilt". I really wasn't sure if it was possible even in Wendyland. I mean that meant staying focus for a whole year making a quilt every two months and I really wasn't sure if I had that in me.lol. I'm glad I ended up making five extra long twins, one regular twin, one extra long queen, and a lap quilt. (If you want to see a Christmas long twin, a Catapillar long twin, a Tiger twin, a Bear long twin, a Horse long twin, a Muu Muu long twin, a Rose long queen, and a Country lap quilt then click on the links.lol) The only quilt I did not finish is the I-Spy quilt which I hope to finish this year...It's only half finished now. There are still a couple quilting patterns I would like to try, like this one and this one, but I only want to make them pillow size. Now I want to make it clear that there a whole lot of other quilt patterns I like out there I just don't see myself making them this year.
So what will I come up with for this year as a goal...?

No comments: