4.11.2009

Carrot, anyone?

Happy Easter =:>
(Please sing Veggie Tale's Bunny song 'cuz I don't want to be alone.
The Bunny, the bunny, whoa I love the bunnyI don't love my mom or my dad, just the bunny. The Bunny, the bunny, Yeah I love the bunnyI gave everything that I had for the bunnyI don't want no heath food when it's time to feedA big bag o' bunnies is all that I needI don't want no buddies to come out and playI'll sit on my sofa eat bunnies all dayI wont go to church and I wont go to school,that stuff is for sissys, but bunnies are cool!Girls in backround: I don’t want no pickles, I don’t want no honey, I just want a plate and a fork and a bunnyI don’t want a tissue when my nose is runny, I just want a plate and a fork and a bunnyI don’t want to tell you a joke that is funny, I just want a plate and a fork and a bunnyI don’t want to play on a day that is sunny, I just want a plate and a fork and a bunnyRepeat Girls in backround in the backround during endEnd: The Bunny, the bunny, whoa I love the bunnyI don't love my mom or my dad, just the bunnyThe Bunny, the bunny, Yeah I love the bunnyI gave everything that I ha-a-a-aaaad fo-or the bu-unneeee!! )

3 comments:

Katherine said...

I love Veggie Tales!! I'm singing along.! BTW I had bunny peeps for breakfast yesterday. Does that count?

wendy said...

Totally counts.

It's probably all mental but I think the bunnies taste better than the chick peeps do.

Hubby John said...

Hello bunny!