With this tester quilt I have found out the following:
All in all I'm really happy that it worked out like it did and it only took me three days. Keep in mind though that it was a cheater quilt. You know were the main part is printed squares on one piece of fabric but I did run into a lot of problems with puckering. So I had to rip out lots of thread and then do more research.lol.
(Look, the backing is holly and berries...How comfy would that be.lol. Ah, I'm so easily amused. It's finished and on the back of the couch . I've already caught Hubby snuggling it...So it's a success)
I'm thinking that this year this quilt will be out longer than the one month.
Here's a peek at the next quilt...