8.14.2008

Ravelympics '08- Update

video

Since I don't have any pictures to show you of my Ravelympics progress I thought I would lull you with some flute music.

Anyway...

Handspun Heptathlon- I knitted 5 inches of the socks when I decided I could no longer lie to myself. These sock were going to be way too big. I frogged them and started over...ouch! I hope to be finished with them today or tomorrow.

Fleece to Finished Fencing- I finally carded all the fiber I washed so I'll be spinning it all up soon. However, now I'm not sure I should make a hat maybe I should make a scarf like this one.

4 comments:

Katherine said...

Ooooo yes, scarf! That's my vote. I have looked at that scarf several times and really want to knit it, but I have issues with lace knitting. Maybe I can knit it vicariously through you.

wendy said...

Sounds good to me.lol.

SpinningErin said...

I've just been lulled....Oh my gosh, that's hilarious! (and you know, my little sister's been trying, on and off, to learn flute....WEIRD!)

wendy said...

That's so funny!