8.12.2008

Just the Facts

(1) A meme from Shawna. Hope you enjoy!
Rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. Present an image of martial discord (as in "war," not as in "marriage") from whatever period or situation you’d like.


(2) Top secret things about me...

1. My eyes are blue with yellow around the pupils so when my mood changes my eyes change colors too...Hubby can now read me like an open book.

2. I get a red rash across my left cheekbone when I eat something I really like to eat. Did I mention how easy it is for my Hubby to read me?

3. When I was in second grade I lost most of my hearing so I became pretty good at lip reading. I like to think this is one of the reasons I hate talking over the phone. I always feel like I can't hear.

4. I skipped third grade because I was too tall.

5. I had my first job when I was 13...Not only did I lie about my age to get the job but once I got it I wasn't very good at it. Ever since then I've tried very hard to be good at my jobs.

6. I was a preschool teacher before I had my children.

7. My knees sound like rice krispies when I bend them. I can never sneak up the stairs.


(3 &4) I'm letting it be up to you if you want to do this meme. Please leave a comment if you are so others can follow...Thanks.

(5) This image is from the Civil War. This is the closest image of martial discord you're getting out me...Why do we have to have an image of martial discord anyway?

2 comments:

Shawna said...

Yaaaay, You!

Uhoh.... A hubby who can tell what you're thinking.... the implications are either frightening or totally cool!

I didn't know there were height requirements for 2nd grade.

Katherine said...

A very interesting glimpse of Wendy--your eyes change colors and your knees make noise. Sounds pretty normal to me! I love the Harper's Weekly cover.