4.29.2008

Crochet Month

April has been a crazy change for me.
Why?
Well, because I've been (gasp) crocheting.
Yeah, I usually don't enjoy crochet because I can't read the directions too well.lol. My Mom taught me in a very free form way when I was little so I can create pretty much anything I want but she never taught me the names of the stitches. Anyway, something clicked lately and so I've been doing easy patterns all month like...

Fan Bookmark by Crochetroo
Rectangular Granny Square Afghan by Erin Lindsey
Don't worry I was still able to knit a pair of socks and a baby sweater ;)

2 comments:

Bunny said...

That afghan is so bright and cheerful. Beautiful.

Katherine said...

The bookmark is so pretty!! You have been busy, and it's okay to crochet as long as you keep knitting those socks lol!

It's good to have you back to posting.