12.17.2007

Weekend fun

video

Emily and I came up with an idea that if it ever snowed enough we would build a ramp off the brick porch that would curved around so you could get a long run and not hit the garage. Well, yesterday was the day. It finially snowed and snowed and snowed. It was great! The whole family got out and built the dream ramp oh, and try to repair the iceman. At one point we had about six other kids who had seen the fun while helping their parents shovel snow come over and try it out too.

4 comments:

Marguerite said...

That looks like fun! Much more fun than shoveling.

Plenty of more snow to come before winter is over. Enjoy.

Katherine said...

I'm such a sucker for snow that this looks like much more fun than the 80 degrees in Florida where I'm headed! Good luck with Mr. Snowman.

Anonymous said...

It was fun hope it snows more.

Hubby

Bunny said...

I don't think I ever would have thought to make a curve. I wish we would get some snow.