10.23.2007

Sometimes...

the world is filled with people that aren't very helpful. Let's say those people are our realtor and the loan man who allowed their poor job skills to leave a women and her five children homeless.
We were alone and afraid.
I would love to be able to convey to them the trials we went through but words seem inadequate.
I would also love to scream at them with a whole bunch of bad words without looking like a loony and make them beg for forgiveness.
Oh, well...time to move on.
Luckily, Hubby flew back on a white plane and recued us from this evil and found us a new home. So I introduce you to my new home that I'm actually able to live in right now.
It's a dream come true.
I love it!
I think it's way better than the other house in so many ways.
I want to express my gratitude to the Sehi family for all the wonderful help they have been to us...I think that a tattoo on my forehead is pretty much the only way I could show them how much I want to say THANK YOU...you're the best!

5 comments:

Katherine said...

OOOOOh! So pretty!! Very colonial looking. Is that a veranda over on the left? You know, things always work out for the best--and you deserve the best!

My thanks as well to the family who were so kind to my friend Wendy.

Marguerite said...

That sounds like a hair raising experience. Glad things all worked out for the best and you have a beautiful roof over your heads before your first Michigan winter.

wendy said...

Thanks

Lisa said...

very pretty house! :)

Anonymous said...

I cant find the new pictures am feeling dumb. Help Email instructions please.