9.29.2007

Monday

I think that I'm going to document our Monday (Yes, this Monday...the 31st and yes, the plans have changed yet again...life is good.) we're moving to Michigan trip while we are doing it so you can all feel the love.lol.
I hope this will be so fasinating you won't be able to wait for the next update but more importantly I hope it will help to keep myself awake or sane...it's a toss up which one is more important. You see we hope to drive the 40 odd hour drive like team truck drivers. So I'll be using a lot of CB slang like a Boast Toastie (A CB expert...well that's not likely but one can only hope it's at least going to be entertaining to someone). So Hubby will now be refered to as Cotton Top and I'll be Cotton Tail and all the kids will be Cotton Seeds. I hope we won't run into any bear traps (Stationary police vehicle with radar) or any brown paper bags (Unmarked Police car). Ok, I'm not really worried about cops because well we can't go fast like at all, but if I started telling you the things we need like Beaver Bait (Money) for some Chew ‘n chokes (Restaurants) and stuff like that you'd get that glazed look in your eye and start to drool. We can't have that happen. We must at all times be dignified and proper. So let the adventure begin...

2 comments:

Katherine said...

This is me sing, "On the road again, hmmm, hmmm, hmmm."

wendy said...

One time when we were in Laughlin, Nevanda Hubby and I saw Wlley Nelson walking down the sidewalk.Then we drove by a van that said "Almost Willey"...too funny.