7.27.2007

33rd


Today I was born.
Three days later Mom brought me back to the Doctor to return me.
I sneezed too much and wouldn't stop crying.
The Doctor pointed out that I couldn't be allergic to her and that the formula they were buying was "Ready Made" no need to mix.
Yeah...It's good that I've made it this far.lol.
I am lifting a meme from Erin from a while back.

The Rules:Go to Wikipedia and type in your birthday (only the month and day). Find three events, two births, and one holiday that occurred on your birthday.
Here they are:
The Events:
1789 - The first U.S. federal government agency, the Department of Foreign Affairs, is established (later renamed Department of State).
1940 - A Wild Hare is released, introducing Bugs Bunny
1974 - Watergate Scandal: The House of Representatives Judiciary Committee votes 27 to 11 to recommend the first article of impeachment against President Richard Nixon: obstruction of justice. (This one actually happened on my birth)
The Births:
1667 - Johann Bernoulli, Swiss mathematician (d. 1748)
1768 - Charlotte Corday, French aristocrat who killed Jean-Paul Marat (d. 1793)
1938 - Gary Gygax, American role-playing game creator (My favorite...D&D.lol.)
The Holiday:
Christianity - the feasts of at least 10 saints(I know it was suppose to be just one, but I couldn't resist, but there's only5 listed...what's up with that? Do some count for more than one?):
On another note...I won another contest!
Name Erin's new Etsy shop.
Erin gave Hubby and I a GC from Amazon.
Thank you so much Erin...you're the best!

5 comments:

Bunny said...

Happy Birthday! Today Is My mother,s Birthday too. (OMG I thought tomarrow was the 27th. Must call mom.) And then send out e-mail to the D&D group that it's Gary's Birthday. LOL.

erin/pinkerbell said...

Happy birthday! If i had been more on top of things thwere would have been a package sent your way, but I suck.

Karen said...

Happy birthday!!

Katherine said...

I can't believe I missed your birthday! I had my head in a sock again. lol Hope your day was really special, and remember--we all think you ARE a saint!

BTW, when you take all that good luck to Vegas I'm there.

wendy said...

Thank you guys so much. It really means a lot to me.
Bunny, Hope your
mom had a lovely Bday too.
Erin, I totally believe my Amazon GC is my Bday present too and thanks again for it.
Katherine,Ah...shucks. I'd only go to Vegas if Erin owned one of the hotels.lol.