3.19.2007

My FIRST!!!


HOLY CRICKET!!!!
It's finally happened to me. Yes, I can't believe it either. I actually won a prize. Yup, a prize. This is amazing simply amazing. I emailed Grumperina my baby jays a while back. I was just excited about the fact that she was still putting photos of peoples completed jaywalkers and other works up and I wanted mine to join the club. I love seeing how all the different yarns knit up. Anyway, I absolutely never thought I would win. I always hope in the back of my mind when there's a chance but I loose so many times that I've come to except nothing so when I found out I won my whole family was super excited cuz as you might expect I was a bit over joyed and bouncing and getting a bit loud about it and it was close too if I hadn't been able to get on-line in that hotel room it would have gone to the 601 th person. Now that would be more like I'm use to. Oh, and Grumperina also wrote about me here. See I didn't make it up although true to my luck the link is wrong...so funny. Now about what I won...I couldn't decide so I gave a big long list to Grumperina and made her choose for me. I think she did great. I was a little scared when I opened it up and saw the Victoria Secret's packaging, but I love this book and really hope that someday I'll finally learn how to spin. Oh, and the chocolate the kids loved having cuz you know I can't eat that stuff in fact it's been 12 years since I have had any chocolate. I know people think that's amazing too.

4 comments:

Katherine said...

Congratulations! I never win anything either. It's good to know that the tides can turn.

erin/pinkerbell said...

congrats I saw that post and let out a little "Yay, Wendy"

bunny said...

Congratulations!

wendy said...

Thanks