12.13.2006


Emily now likes civil war era dresses...oh, how lucky the rest of us are who get pushed around by her hoop skirt. I think she takes a personal delight in doing it even if she won't confess. I have also have lost many younger children only to find them hiding in their sister's skirt...and not just one at a time. I am hoping that this fasination will quickly end as there's not much room and she wearing three layers of clothes...big clothes. I think summer will nip it in the bud.  Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Katherine said...

She is so pretty! I used to love Civil War era clothing when I was her age. My Mother was very tolerant, bless her.

wendy said...

Yes, she was a blessing. I don't think my daughter will say that about me.

Lisa said...

Very cool that she wears Civil War era clothes. I have always loved them.