7.08.2006


Mama hats were made durning the week using the Noro pattern again...Emily is wearing my skein of handspun/painted yarn called Tacky (How could I pass up a yarn called Tacky. Tacky the Penguin is one of my favorite picture books.) from Santa Cruz Handspun that I had never found a pattern good enough for until now that is...I really love this pattern. The boy's yarn was purchased from the DeStash website...it's Malabrigo, yummy. The person, Greeley, I bought it from recommended this pattern . I can't decide if I should make it or mittens.

2 comments:

Katherine said...

Cute hats, darling kiddos, want to see the WHOLE RV! Please show us a pic when you can. You know I am living vicariously through you--or maybe mentally returning to my youth when we traveled with six kids.

BTW, I sent you a package of the yellow CZ needles.

wendy said...

Thank you!!