6.22.2006

Summer

Happy first day of summer America and Canada...
or should I say second day...
I'm sorry Ireland, China, and Japan I didn't know this was midsummer for you maybe next year around May I'll wish you happy summer...yeah, I wouldn't really count on it either.
If you live in Demark and Norway then belated (update: it's tomorrow) Sankt Hans.
Sorry for messing that up too.
Happy belated summer solstice to you wiccans.
I hope your bonfires were big and bright.
I think thats all who celebrate things...ok...there's probably birthdays, marriages, and deaths, but you guys get the picture.
And speaking of pictures...


I didn't travel to here...
to knit this year...
bummer.

2 comments:

karen said...

Dear Wendy, thank you so much for your kind comments on my blog! And I wish you a happy Sankt Hans too! sankt hans evening is tomorrow, at the 23. and is celebrated with big bonfires along the shore of Norway... I enjoyed very much looking at your yarns. Beee-eautiful!!If you email me (click "contact me" in my blog) I'll try to write an english instruction for the "pacman" heel!

wendy said...

You're very welcome Karen...I like your blog a lot. You make wonderful items.
If only I could fly to Norway quickly to see such a sight (a coast on fire)...sounds so lovely.
Norway sounds lovely.
Thank you for all your help with the "pacman" heel.