6.27.2006

An only child with lots of cyst...



The Doctor (Dermatologist) identified my boo boo, cut, poked, and bandaged me up. My boo boo is a hereditary cyst that forms mostly on the head (I can't remember the medical term...sorry).
Lucky me...
So immediately after the appointment I called each of my parents in true child form to see which one had doomed me to a life of freaky bumps. You know one has to keep their parents up to date on all the things they have done to you past, present and future to mar your life. It turns out that it's my Father.

5 comments:

erin/pinkerbell said...

oh that sucks. But at least now it's on the mend.

Secret Knitter said...

LOL! Sorry to hear that your father doomed you. :) Glad to know you're getting better. I'll be sending your package Friday. :)

Katherine said...

I'm so glad you are on the mend. Oh, I hurt for you. I hate it when the dermatologist starts poking around, especially on the face! And, your poor Daddy must feel almost as bad as you do.

jen said...

ouch! at least you weren't born with broken eyeballs! and can see 3-d and stuff!

Charisse said...

Sorry for the boo boo.
dont worry though I found out that I had no resistance to rubella when they two two gallons of blood from me when they did all the tests for the pregnancy so I called my mom and yelled at her she felt so badquote on her "you had all your shot when you were a baby" shes too funny.
And BTW I love the noro hat pattern from the top down.