5.10.2006

Transfers


I tried my hand at inkjet transfers. I must say that I like the way they look on woven fabric better than knit fabric. Alexander's didn't come out as clear so I might make a patch like I did here for his later today.
You see here two dragons that I swiped from the internet. (shhhh)
One says, 'Don't meddle in the affairs of dragons for thou art crispy and taste good with ketchup." It's for Hubby when he gets back from his trip (he's at the airport right now and I don't think he'll see this until he gets home...fingers crossed, of course I'll probably get a lecture about how you guys got to see it before him and all that, oh well, I can think of ways to shut him up. wink. wink.) The other shirt is about the story The Surprising Adventures of the Magical Monarch of Mo and His People by Baum which I thought was pretty cool. I'm hoping I'll get to wear this one a couple of times.

No comments: