5.23.2006

shorts


So what happens when you bring out the summer clothes and discover you don't have enough shorts for your 3 year old and your leaving for Arizonia in a few hours? Well, you take a pair of shorts you do have make a pattern off it and sew up four for him, then make 2 for yourself, and lastly make two culottes for your daughter. I'm pretty sure this is not normal. Thankfully my Husband loves me.
I must say that there are some really nice knitters out there saying very nice things about me and my yarn. I would like to thank Erin, Katherine, and Karen for all their kind words.

2 comments:

Katherine said...

Holy Toledo (that's my favorite) you made all those shorts in a few hours. You are superwoman! Also, I was looking at the wedding pictures and you are beautiful!

wendy said...

Thank you...good favorite.