5.09.2006

My yarn is in a store


So my camera got stepped on by a wee one and I had to wait to publish these pictures on my blog. Luckily, the camera came today and I can blog away.
Yes...the other day I borrowed Emily's camera, which of course doesn't used the same memory stick, to take my vacation swap pal's goodies.
Anyway, This is the store that has my yarn.
I'm so happy.
Torey Stanfill, the owner is a very nice lady and fast. When I told her I was going to take some pictures to blog about this great event in my life. She took off out of sight quick and so that's why you don't see anyone. Nope, she not ugly in the least. I guess just camera shy.
Just so you know about the store, Knit Affair a yarn company is at 1690 West sixth street, unit o in Corona CA 92882. The phone number is (951) 738-0076. The store hours are Tuesday-Friday 10 to 6 and Saturday 10 to 5. Torey has a website in the works at www.knitaffair.com. If your in the area stop by and say hi maybe even mention how you found her. Just be careful when you whip out the camera.

No comments: