5.10.2006

BROWNCOATS...UNITE

OK...I just rented the DVDs of Firefly and the movie Serenity from Netflix and I must say....I'm a Browncoat.
Are you?
If you happen to be in love with this show as I am and the thousands of others it's not too late to make a difference. You can go to http://www.fireflyseason2.com/index.asp and help Joss Whedon get season 2 launched. I think this idea of supporting the shows you love in this manner could be the wave of the future. Sort of like PBS only better because you get exactly what you want.

6 comments:

erin/pinkerbell said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE firefly. I really hope they can get that back on the air....now, what to do about my beloved arrested development...

wendy said...

I hope so too.

Katherine said...

Thanks for letting us know that this movement is afoot. I have wanted more Firefly for a long time. I watch season one over and over. I am writing a message to them now.

wendy said...

Glad to hear it.

Jen said...

I was very happy when Serenity came out. I'm not quite sure why it flopped as a series like it did. In order to rectify that critical mistake , my hubby and I now gift the firefly DVD to anyone who we think might have the slightest interest. Oddly, enough we do not owe a copy....

wendy said...

oh....gasp...that is a bit odd.