4.04.2006

Togs For Toys

I created this A Long. I hope lots of people join.
(Chrissy gave us a name...Thank you!)
Togs For Toys
Idea:Making one piece of toy clothes every month for 4 months. Starting in May and ending in August. You can make the clothes using any technique you wish. (knit, crochet, felt, weave, sew, staple, tape, glue,...)
Rules:Must have sent a picture of your toy wearing the item you made by the 28th of the month.
Prizes:For every submission you get your name put into the fish bowl. Multiple submissions are welcomed. Random drawing will be picked on the first of the month for the previous month's submissions. Prizes will very from month to month.Updates will be listed here twice a month. A gallery of pictures will be posted with flickr there too.Leave your name in the comment area here with your name and blog so I can post your name.

2 comments:

erin/pinkerbell said...

oo i like it. Sign me up

Susan said...

Hi, I tried to sign up at the KAL blog but it doesn't allow non-blogger comments. I don't want to create a blogger account, so here I am!