4.02.2006

Lists

Before I kick the bucket I want to have accomplished a few things so I have a goal list for my life.
They're not big.
There are things like seeing fire flies in real life not just in the Disneyland's ride Pirates of The Caribbean or walking on a beach with hubby seeing the kids running ahead.
Today I added to the list.
It was spurred on by my ebay purchase of Thai fisherman pants (A gift for Easter.) that came in the mail from Thailand covered with Thai writing. Which we all know is a syllabic alphabet consisting of 44 basic consonants, 18 vowels, 6 diphthongs, and is a tonal language with 5 tones. I have no idea what it says, but it looks cool.
So the goal is to receive mail from different continents in the world or what ever strikes my fancy.
I think this is a do-able goal.

No comments: