4.16.2006

Hoppy Easter

Hoppy Easter everyone!
I hope everyone found lots of eggs.
I'm so excited.
No, I didn't find diamonds in my eggs, but hubbies out there might want the hint that this would not be a bad idea for next Easter.
The real reason is because I finially skeined up all my yarn. All 110 skeins each one being around 195 yards of 100% 2-ply merino superwash wool.
Look at all the colors that I dyed. If you'll notice I have two series: a bug one and a portrait one.
I can't wait to put them up in my web-store for $12 each.

1 comment:

futuregirl said...

I like your yarn names! The portrait series is clever and the bug series is inspired. I hadn't thought about roly polys in a long long time. Now with the weather warming up, you've got me nostalgic for my childhood which was spent in the yard.