3.17.2006

THANK YOU, ERIN !

lOOK WHAT I FOUND IN THE MAIL BOX


Erin's present to me for her needlecase came!

Lots of good things.

One being this beautiful Kiri Shawl.

YES...I did it. I put it on my daughter to snap a picture for you all to see how lovely it is. I can hear the gasps. I can see the shaking heads. I took a risky chance for you. I know she could have gone running to the highlands gleefully laughing at me while her hair caressed my beautiful shawl leaving me stranded in my foolishness. She could have claimed my shawl by putting her bodily fluids on it like a wild animal clearly labeling it to all that it was hers. She could have sensed my weakness and known that I would not have a tug-of-war with my shawl and simpliy held on to it forever. Yes, I was lucky. I have a good little girl who handed my shawl back saying," It is so lovely, Mama."


But wait check this out

(Maybe someday I'll figure out how to take pictures of beads but until you must suffer)When I threw the shawl over my shoulder everyone in the house could hear me exclaim..." Oh my goodness, this sucker got beads!" And it hasn't left my side since.

2 comments:

erin/pinkerbell said...

I am SO glad you like it. I'm sorry it took longer than anticipated to get to you.

wendy said...

No worries....good things are worth waiting for. I can't say thank you enough.Thank you!