2.17.2006

Tag

4 jobs I've had:
1. camp cook
2. camp cook
3. hostess
4. preschool teacher.

4 movies I can watch over and over:
1. The Fifth Element
2. While You Were Sleeping
3. French Kiss
4. Addict To Love

4 TV shows I love to watch:
1. Sabrina The Teenage Witch
2. Iron Chef
3. Paula Deen's Home Cooking
4. Good Eats

4 places I have lived:
1. Yucaipa
2. Forest Falls
3. Oceanside
4. San Clemente

4places I have been on holiday:
1. San Francico, CA
2. Kaufman, Texas
3. Millersburg, Ohio
4. Tuscan, Arizonia

4 of my favorite dishes:
1. Salad
2. Spaghetti
3. Burritos
4. Sandwich

4 websites I visit daily:
1. yahoo
2. google
3. blogger
4. traffic 411
Whom am tagging:
Open.
(If you'd like to do it, leave a comment so we can all go and see)

2 comments:

erin/pinkerbell said...

Oh, I forgot about the fifth element. Although I have yet to see it entirely from beginning to end. I've seen every part of it mind you, several times, just never in sequence.

wendy said...

I love the editing