2.13.2006

Being a bad sock knitter

This weekend I was to knit socks. Knit socks for 14 days straight.
It's not going to happen.
I don't know if I'll achieve my goal. Probably not.
It's ok...I'll live.
I do know that I want fun with my hobby not freak out about deadlines.

Saturday I made Erin a needle case.
Nope, I didn't take any pictures of it.
It didn't feel right to.
It's up to Erin to show and tell.
I hope she likes it.
Erin is making me a shawl as a thank you present. I'm so excited about it. I just hope she doesn't hurt herself on my account.

Sunday I made stitch markers. I really like how they turned out. I think I'll make more.

2 comments:

erin/pinkerbell said...

YAY! I'm so excited, you really have no idea.

I started your shawl today which has been much kinder to my hurt hand than my Rogue has been. No worries!

wendy said...

OH...that's so cool. I'm glad your hand doesn't hurt as bad too. Maybe some accupressure could help...also rubbing releases natural pain killers in the body.